Search This Blog

Monday 16 September 2013

Madness in the Method…16.09.2013

Madness in the Method…16.09.2013 Slater’s again. I wanted tench and carp for the competition. They don’t want to know about maggot or corn or anything else. Paul had managed a carp at 3am on floating crust the night before but that’s a silly time of night. Bruce was off to fish a match though and had made up some paste and pellets (pineapple flavoured) so I scrounged some off him and a method feeder too. He showed me how to use this and how to use the hair rigs and so on. I don’t fish like this you see, all new to me. Anyway, I went off to meet up with Paul at Slater’s Pit. “Photobucket” I’m bored with this report. The night was more boring. I’ll not bore you further; nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment