Search This Blog

Thursday 15 April 2010

Further Afield. Avon Beach...15/04/2010

With a delivery trip down south to Christchurch planned for Thursday I gave Overrun a call to see if he was free for a repeat of last year's dogging session  but he fancied going fishing instead. Fair enough I thought and though originally intending to take his wife's twin hatch scupper pro out it turned out that I didn't have a completely full load so decided to take mine. Then it occurred to me that I hadn't yet tried the Ultra and, as it had already got wet with Pugwash the previous week, I loaded the demo one on and headed south. It also meant that i could give the Bournemout Canoes chaps a chance to see one and the features of it.

On the way I spoke to Tratty who wanted to see it too so after some food and a drink the three of us met on the beach. Now, Tratty was the first owner of the Elite in the UK so was quite a good person to get an opinion on it from. He seemed to like it  ;D As the pair of them took turns then shared it I stood on the beach filming before heading out to try and find some fish but expecting nothing.

That was exactly what we caught but it was a pleasant couple of hours all the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment