Search This Blog

Thursday 28 July 2011

While the Cat’s Away. Day 1. 28/07/11

Well, Flo and the girls have gone to France so I have three weeks of daily fishing and paddling if I’m not on trips. I’m making the most of it.

“Photobucket”

My first evening session. A busy day unloading containers and then it’s time to knock off. By 5 I’m at Gorleston above the wreck of the White Swan. Minutes later and a car turns up with two brand new Tridents onboard. I’d chatted to the one fella previously when I came in with a 4lb’er…then posted a report on EA. They went and bought! Welcome aboard guys! I launched awhile they got themselves set and paddled out to the wreck. It was mid-tide and running fast, the water was clear except where the wreck lay and I cast into the murk again and again for an hour and a half to no avail. Soon Rich from the warehouse and Alex, our part-time summer chap who surfs my beach also turned up, Alex in a demo Scrambler and Rich looking well bent on a Nalu, his limp wrists suiting stand up paddle boarding perfectly. The wind on his rash vest made his nipples poke out and I must say he has a lovely pair of breasts ;D I unclipped and we paddled the mile to the pier and back, against the tide. That done I tried once more on the wreck then gave up and came home with a blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment