Search This Blog

Monday 30 June 2008

Mullet practice before the tournament...30/06/08

Tide was up when I launched into Lake Lothing. Wind was starting to die and I anchored up by the wrecks - the other side to normal. I cast out a 2bb float with a maggot on and waited.

the float was bobbing around all over the place, fish were hitting it. They did this for ages...and soon the sun came down.

“photobucket”

Constant battering of the poor float finally resulted in it going under - really positively. No fish was attached when i reeled in though so probably a mullet at last :D

That was the only firm bite. I reckon the fish were attacking the float. I'm going to put sikaflex on it next time ;) I heard some good splashes (4) behind me throughout the course of the evening but the only thing that even came close to the yak was

“photobucket”

Next time I'm playing for points.

No comments:

Post a Comment